There’s a reason a lot of my ideas are for WordPress plugins – I’m a Java programmer, and the plugins I have tried, even the paid ones, have shortcomings — they don’t do exactly what I want them to. I should be able to do a better job.
Ack, Maybe it’s not the programmers; maybe it’s the language. Onward to the the ideas of the day:
- Figure out a way to help Rachel Bloom, Mike Birbiglia and Jim Gaffigan lose weight — between November 2014 and April 2015, I lost 60 pounds, and have kept them off every since. I like these people; I should be able to help them;
- Novel about what happens when the “guf” runs out of souls, but babies continue being born;
- Blog made up of these ideas — you’re looking at it;
- Figure out good options positions based on Cramer’s Friday picks, and blog about it;
- Nootropics diary;
- “Watch Your Speed Android” app — ties in with GoogleMaps to get local speed limits, compares your actual speed to it, and gives an audible warning if you exceed that speed by a pre-set margin;
- Udemy – “How to create a mini-language” course;
- SQL tricks I use everyday;
- How I separate data for logic in Java;
- Grow my garden package (I have no idea what I was getting at here …);
- WordPress membership plug-in;
- Figure a way to scrape and store cronometer data;
- WordPress newsletter plug-in (not that the available ones are bad, I just don’t want to pay monthly fees or be limited by the ones that are available … );
- Email app for Thunderbird (?) DRIP and newsletter;
- – or – a DRIP WordPress plugin;
- – or- server-side DRIP and newsletter software in Java (how to set up the frontend GUI?);
- WordPress plugin that interfaces with a Java app of your choice;
- Headline aggregator plugin — aggregates headlines from 5 sites of the webmaster’s choice;
- Add-on to Headline Aggregator — related info on this site;
- Dedicated posts with aff-links for products I use.
If there is anything useful here, I would be surprised. More likely, attempting to follow through on any of these idea will result in failure, or even … DEATH. Attempt at your own risk. Let me know how it goes in the comments section … IF YOU SURVIVE!