I own several domains with which I haven’t done anything yet. Sometimes I have ideas about what to do with them, eventually …
- Find all my fountain pens with bent nibs and get them fixed;
- On Freelance, offer web-site programming services to Italians — translation to English, plus programming, design, etc.;
- AnimeHeadquarters.com — talk to Marco, and start writing reviews of his favorite manga;
- Weekly YouTube video for crazyoldhippiegardener.com — “Working in the garden with the crazy old hippie.”
- Direct-mail letter with zip-loc bag of “Midwest Garden Soil Re-Mineralizer” … Just mix this bag with a sack of compost;
- Did I already mention a WordPress plug-in for book reviews?
- How about a plug-in that allows you to create and track a portfolio?
- How to use Zillow to find the ideal house for gardening;
- Re-write an article a month that I found compelling, but give it my own spin and supplement it with my own research;
- Design a soccer “anti-target” — to score a goal, you have to miss the goalie, but the goalie is like as target, and we instinctively try to hit targets. To score goals, you have to learn how to go against this instinct;
- How to start eating for ketosis — make it a habit, not a goal. I no longer eat breakfast out of habit, for example;
- Post-idea … How I stopped drinking, and how ketosis helped;
- Get started with JungleScout and ASINspector;
- Program an Amazon web-scraper that does the same thing as JungleScout — you can learn a lot by just replicating other people’s work, and you get to figure out how to do it better than they did;
- Start a local “garden re-mineralization” service, but sell it as a per-yard package;
- Use Kickstarter to start one of these businesses — like soil re-mineralizer. Swag could include buttons, bumper stickers, mugs, t-shirts, and bags (1 pound) of re-mineralizer;
- Kickstarter design package — I’ll sell you a kick-ass Kickstarter design that will get you funded, or your money back;
- Self-watering dragonfly pond for your backyard;
- Fasting reminder bracelets;
- Plugin that tweets your headline with a link to it when you publish;
- How to combine VR with stationary bike power meter software like TrainerRoad or KineticFit;
- Car Dealership website in-a-box.
I’m starting to think I should call this category “Twenty Ideas (or more …). As usual, feel free to use any or all my ideas AT YOUR OWN RISK. Who knows what could happen? You might make a million dollars; you might lose a million dollars; or …
YOU MIGHT DIE!!!!!
I take no responsibility whatsoever for how this works out, but I would like to know what, if anything happens. Please, if you do survive implementing one or more of these ideas, tell everyone your story in the comments section below.
If, however, you don’t survive the effort, please leave instructions for your widow, widower, girl- or boyfriend, children, niece or nephew, or close friend to tell the story of your unfortunate and premature demise in the comments below. At least that way, your experience can serve as a cautionary tale for all.