So, what is the usual warning regarding my ideas? Try them or not, AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I’m serious here. It is conceivable, nay likely, that if you attempt to execute any of these ideas, YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!
Can I emphasize that enough? Not bloody likely ….
Anyhow, here are today’s ideas. Remember, you have been warned.
- Create an AirBnB framework for commercial space made available to entrepreneurs, temps and freelancers. Space would include things like: offices; cubicles; conference rooms; warehouse space; cargo space; etc.
- Use AliBaba/AliExpress/Shopify to create a catalog of specialty writing tools — start with pads of writing prompts, for example;
- Create a site that plays white-noise w/entrainment sub-audio — things like ocean waves + theta, or rain + “zen”, etc.;
- On the white noise entrainment site, fade inspiring quotes and images in and out. Pop-up a thank you plus email request when people are about to leave the site or close the tab;
- Use Freelancer to get the olla cover with float valve designed;
- Create software that “story-boards” an email campaign — this should be incorporated into a DRIP email program:
- Week 1 – Hi!
- Week 2 – Exciting things …
- Week 3 – What we’re planning next …
- Week n – etc.
- Could the same software be modified so that it can DRIP content to a blog?
- Product watch software that finds trending products on Amazon, creates a review template that you fill out, and submits the review to your blog, with the appropriate affiliate links;
- Something similar for Click _______ site [I have absolutely no idea what I was getting at here. Sorry.]
- For “What car should I get?” show the car choices so far, and allow user to back up in the process to change their answers if they would like to see a different range of choices;
- Write up a yearly local schedule of century bike rides;
- Post for a financial site: how to use Chartmill to screen stocks in different Weinstein market phases;
- Start an “I don’t like Tony Robbins” blog. Sorry man, I just don’t and a blog about why might be interesting. It might also get me killed. Have you seen this guy? He’s huge …
- On-line literary criticism journal — oh yeah, that’s gonna rake in BIG bucks.
Well, this has been fun. Remember, any of these ideas has the potential to lose you money, harm, or even kill you. Especially the Tony Robbins one … BTW, I’m also not a fan of Oprah, Depak Chopra, Donahue … the list goes on. Please feel free to tell me if any of these ideas have been of use, or just to tell me off, in the comments section.