These are the ideas I had today. It doesn’t sound like any of them could kill you (or me), but you never know. Don’t be stupid; be careful. And, if you do get hurt or killed as a result of trying out any of these ideas, you have been warned.
- Try integrating Amazon affiliate links for products I’ve used and reviewed on the keto-blog. (Do Amazon affiliate links even work anymore?);
- The Dead One (SF novel) – 3rd act: Hal wakes up in the middle of a war and is recruited to fight against sentient AI mechs;
- It might be fun to go to Kazakhstan for vacation …
- It costs 40% less to live in Italy than it does to live in Chicago. Plus the food is better. Moving to Italy sounds like a good idea …
- The Dead One (SF novel) – Connecting human Hal with computer Hal doesn’t require a physical connection – dormant nanobots are injected and activated; they proceed to make a wireless connection. This works to create complications in the story because the programmers find they cannot turn off the nanobots the way they planned when things go wrong — the connection is persistent;
- Read the rest of Patrice Some’s book for more source material for the magical realism novel;
- Find a local writers’ meetup and join it;
- Find a local SF meetup and join it;
- Write a “5000 Words Per Hour” app for Android;
- Watch episodes of “Star Trek: Voyager” and write a synopsis of each episode; figure out if the storyline could be made into a novel (non-Star Trek);
- Create a “meditation retreat”;
- Create a Udemy class for introductory Italian.
Hmmm, that Kazakhstan idea could result in an unfortunate outcome …